Sunday 20 January 2013

White Christmas at the Lowry

Well for seven weeks over Christmas I was lucky enough be a part of White Christmas at the Lowry Theatre in Salford. My experience as a dresser on Finding Neverland helped me here as I was a dresser for one of the principal characters. It was a completely different experience compared to Neverland. The technical week was so much easier. Well compared to Neverland it was anyway. It was strange looking after only one actor though. And someone over the age of fourteen. It took me a while to remember that he was old enough to dress himself and that I didn't need to keep checking up on him.

Anyway, I really enjoyed working on this show. I met some amazing people and made some great friends and I can't wait for my next experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment